Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quick Tip

Don't overlook the Clearance or "Reduced for Quick Sale" items.  Often times, retailers have dropped the prices on certain products not because they are old, but to move the product and make room for the next sale.  Other times, the product packaging may be slightly different.  Either way, you don't want to miss out on any unadvertised deals by overlooking the clearance tags.

Once, at Walgreens, I was able to get 8 (yes 8) Free Pantene shampoos and conditioners.  Walgreens had an advertised sale offering BOGO free sale which I had planned on taking advantage of.  When I got there, I noticed my favorite little orange tag below the product.  "Reduced for Quick Sale".  The markdown was down to $2.99 ea.  Combine this with the BOGO free sale and 4 $3/2 I had in my binder and there you have it... FREE shampoo.  Cosmetics often offer great deals like this too.

You will find Clearance aisles in most stores but be sure you don't overlook any Clearance tags either.  Target for example will almost always have these throughout the store. 

Always have your binder on you!  I can't tell you how many times I have heard of deals passed up on last minute runs to stores.  Avoid this simply by making it a habit to always carry your binder with you. 

As always... Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment